CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.02.2010

innocence on a volcanic island.

So this last Monday, Memorial Day, I went to Lowe's/Home Depot with my dad to pick out paint for my dresser that I'm "revamping". So anyways, it's this really old dresser that we've had for years and it's been in the basement so I decided to repaint it and use it in my apartment. Well, I decided on painting it cream and then glazing it with brown to make it look antique(ish). So I thought, hey I'll run to Home Depot really quick and grab cream colored paint....LIES! It was certainly not a quick process. They have like 1,000 different shades of cream paint. So after much deliberation I decided on the color, Innocence. The brown that I chose was called Volcanic Island so my dad kept saying, "innocence on a volcanic island". Anyways, I'm way excited for my dresser! It's really looking great! I'll put up before and after pics on my next post. Peace.
laurennicole.

2 comments:

CrazyRusty

Great post babe. One problem though, ending the post with peace. lol. It's a little hippyish :) But I'm glad you found a hobby you enjoy and that you are painting on a volcanic island. Be safe.

Unknown

Believe it or not I liked this story as a blog and on the phone! I miss you and I can't wait to see pics! I am so proud of your developing domestic skills! And I'm kinda jealous I don't get to do that!

Post a Comment