CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.27.2010

are you going to nanny me?

So for those of you that read my last post, I was jobless yesterday but had gone on two interviews on Tuesday. The nannying interview I had seemed like such a great job and I was really really praying that I would get it. After the interview she told me that she would talk to her husband this week and probably make a decision sometime next week, well the next morning (yesterday) I got a call from her saying that she talked to her husband and they wanted to offer me the job!! So not only did I get the job, but I started this morning! So yesterday I went to their house and my basic "duties" were explained to me, I wake up their two kids (Hannah, 6 and Jonathan, 2) at 6:30 a.m. and get them ready for school, get them breakfast and take them to school, then I come back to the house and do whatever house chores they have for me. Well after I took the tour of their house, I was leaving and Hannah runs up to me and goes, "Are you going to be here tomorrow to nanny me?" AWWWW!! What a cutie!! So anyways, like I said, I started this morning and everything went SOOOOOOO smoothly. The kids are so great and Hannah is so helpful! So today I just did laundry, did the dishes and picked up the kids' toys. SUCH A GREAT JOB!!! WHAT A BLESSING!!!
laurennicole.

3 comments:

Unknown

Lauren! I love your new look to your blog!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! : )

CONGRATS on the job, beautiful! YOU will be an AMAZING nanny!!!

lauren.nicole

Thanks Beka! I'm so excited!! Absolutely love nannying! Kids have such a huge place in my heart!
laurennicole.

Rachel Joy

LAUREN!!! Thats awesome!!! How fun!!! Im so happy for you! Isn't our God awesome!! He takes care of us!!
Love you SO much! And miss you!!!!

Post a Comment