CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.18.2010

osteoporosis.

Today I went with my dad on a job and helped him. I've come to the conclusion and am somewhat satisfied that this summer may just be the summer of odd jobs. So anyways, spent the day with my dad cleaning the tile in a lady's bathroom, which ended up looking amazing. When we got home (very tired and hungry) I went and took a shower then my dad attempted to make dinner (which he did very well). He made bourbon chicken, rice and peas. Not to take away from his skills but the chicken was frozen bourbon chicken, my mom had made the rice earlier, and the peas were in a can. I so love my dad! Then after dinner I decided that osteoporosis is too great a risk in my future to ignore (due to the fact that I am not a big dairy fan), so I took it upon myself to drink a glass of milk. I had to add Ovaltine, otherwise, the milk wouldn't have happened. Gotta take care of my future self's bones. Milk, the drink of champions. Peace.
laurennicole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment