CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.26.2010

the hunt.

Well, I had two job interviews yesterday...I'm really really praying that I get both of them. They would be so perfect for me! I'm resting in the fact that whatever happens in regards to a job this summer is what God wants for me this summer, so there's no need to stress about it. Sometimes though, I feel like saying that I'm okay because I'm in God's will is easier than actually doing it. Sometimes I get a little stressed about the fact that I have a very very minimal income right now (consisting of babysitting). If you get some time today, could you say a little prayer for my job situation? Thanks. Peace.
laurennicole.

1 comments:

Stephanie

Oh gosh. Job hunting can be so stressful! Its neat, though, when you find your job, to see how God's been preparing you all along. I'll be praying for you, Lauren. :)

Post a Comment