CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.20.2010

if they're so wise...

So I thought about blogging yesterday, but seeing as how I had just got my wisdom teeth pulled out, I figured all of my eager fans (ha ha please) could wait until today to read of my experience. So if you know me well, you know that i have a VERY low pain tolerance. Well, I let my dentist know the very same thing. So I'm laying in the dentist chair and my dentist comes in to give me my numbing shots. I swear he gave me like 15 (i'm pretty sure i'm not exaggerating). None of those hurt EXCEPT the two that he did on the roof of my mouth....OUCH! Anyways, he pulled out all 4 without any complications and now I just have 4 holes in my mouth. I've been living off of Jello and vitamin water for two days and then the Perry's surprised me and brought me a milk shake!! What great friends! Anyways, maybe I'll put pics up of my teeth to gross everyone out :) if anyone knows why they're called wisdom teeth let me know...if they're so wise, why do you have to get them taken out? peace.
laurennicole.

3 comments:

Unknown

I hated when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. :(

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! :( Feeling sorry for you!

Rachel Joy

Girl! I still dont understand how you didnt get knocked out! I was like please doc!! knock me out!! As I was going the song "Whats Left of Me" by Nick Lachey was playing lol it was a nice way to go out!lol

Love you and miss you!

Unknown

http://www.blurtit.com/q249460.html This should answer your question. I was actually kinda surprised at the answer.
I'm glad you are feeling okay!

Post a Comment