CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.17.2010

sleep brings back the 80's in my life.

I spent all day today filling out job applications, making a resume, cleaning and a little bit of lounge time. After doing this until about 3 p.m. I finally decided to get ready which in all honesty was about the first time I looked in the mirror all day. To my surprise I found that my hair had all day been in a side pony tail. It's happened before, but trust me...never on purpose. I guess before bed I put my hair in a pony tail to keep it from overtaking my face while I sleep, but because I'm an active sleeper, this pony tail turned into a side pony tail. This took me back to my childhood for a brief second with stirrup pants, scrunchies, balloon bows and.........(drum roll, please) my side pony tail. Anyway, that was random, but since this fashion statement was a part of my entire day, I figured it was significant enough to share. Peace.

laurennicole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment